Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dusty Dust.

Another 3 days to go, then it will be exactly 2 months I've been surviving here in Egypt. Am I really surviving? Oh yes I do :) And because of that, I decided to write at least, something here. Frankly speaking, I didn't know what to write .So much to tell but somehow it had disappeared from my mind. Isn't that normal? HAHA. So just a quick updates here from Alexandria :)

~I just finished my Module 2 examination which was like -.- I've done my very best and just let Allah do the rest ;)

~I'm having a one week holiday so yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :)) I'm going to spend every minutes to the fullest before the next module begin next week.

~If you asked me about Alexandria,there's nothing much I can say. It just like living in the middle of Kuala Lumpur with a massive traffic jam and non-stop hon. Except on Friday morning. You will feel like the whole Alex is yours sbb org Arab cuti tak bangun pagi. HAHA.

~Winter's coming and its getting colder and colder and I'm shiveringggggggggggggggg! Take note, weight gain is a must during winter so I'm so scared. -.-

~Counting days for the Eid Adha and for the first time I'm going to celebrate it here :(

~Im craving for Malaysian dishes, where can I get them? To be specific, char keow teaw pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee! KSP tak sedap, dah la mahal. LOL.

Till then because my mind is about to freeze now. Okay, saja hyper-bola. :)

2 comments:

Syiqin Sobri said...

finally! :p

Qamarul Iqmal said...

woo, ak igt kt alex ade unta je..x sangka ade traffic jam jgk :)