Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Of Growing Faces and Age.



                                                               










All these pictures were taken in KLIA before departing to Egypt each year, when I came back for summer. How reluctant I am to come back, only Allah knows. But I guess He had finally gave me the answer when I found this verse:

' Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame) and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives, Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives to those who sit (at home) To each, Allah has promised good (Paradise) but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, to those who sit (at home) by a huge reward.' 
[An-Nisa': 95]

Studying in the Cause of Allah is also considered as Jihad isn't? May Allah reward us with Jannah. Ameen.


*Been through a rough phase for the past few weeks as a Third Year Medical Student. Sometimes, I do ponder; can I survive for another couple of years here? Ya Allah, give me strength and do increase my Imaan because I know with every difficulty there is relief.

'Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned. 'Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us ( Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maula (Patron, Supporter and Protector) and give us victory over the disbelieving people'
[Al-Baqarah:286]

Exam of Endocrine System is coming in less than one week. Rabbbuna Yussahil everyone!


No comments: