Monday, January 30, 2012

A Gift from Me to You.

Thank you for making me feel very close to Him when I'm with you.
Thank you for your endless reminder asking me to find Him whenever I'm hopeless, down and in sorrow.
Thank you for always reminding me to help the needy people out there.
Thank you for showing me what is right and what is wrong.
Thank you for being there whenever I feel that I got no one to turn to.
Thank you for some time being spent hearing me grumbling,blabbering and complaining when I'm so stressed up.
Thank you for calming me down when my life is a mess.
Thank you for asking me to keep believing in Him when I'm at my weakest point sometimes.
Thank you for all your positive words and vibes when negativity strikes me.
Thank you for standing beside me when I think the whole world is going against me.
Thank you for for being there when I need YOU the most!

And above all, I THANK YOU Ya Allah for sending me those great people in my life.
Who are they?

'Friends on that day will be foes one to another, save those who kept their duty (to Allah)'. [Az-Zukhruf:67]

'The best companion is when you see his/her face you remember Allah, listen to his/her words will increase your knowledge about Islam and when you see his/her movements remind you of death. '

'The weakest man among all is the one who cannot find a friend and the worst than this is when you didn't appreciate the friend you have. [Saidina Ali R.A]'



No comments: