Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Believe.

This 'I-don't belong-here' feeling keeps haunting me day by day. It is because of the environment, the circle of friends,the homesick mode or the module itself? I'm not sure myself.. Too many things happened and too many people I've burdened. But somehow I believe that He tests his creatures often when He loves them the most. Thousands of apologies, and only Allah may repay your kindness. Obviously, you know who you are.

Jihad (holy fighting in Allah's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.
[Al-Baqarah:216]

So that's the point now. Perhaps I just need more time to actually appreciate Egypt and adapt myself here. Yeah, though it's my second year of medical student here, I'm still adapting. ADAPTING.

Allah puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him. After a difficulty,Allah will soon grant relief
[Al-Talaq: 7]

No misfortune befalls except by Allah's command &Allah will guide the heart of whoever accepts faith in Him& Allah knows all things
[At-Taghabun:11]

So,its written obviously in the Quran and who are we to not believe it? Nauzubillah. Just get closer to Him cause He will always there. Keep on believing and have faith!


2 comments: