Tuesday, February 23, 2010

pssst;I got this people :)

As soon as I reached home safely last week from Bandung,I was surprised to see this big envelope,with my own name written on it.I repeat,my own name.Oh sorry,I sounded so batak jakun but seriously,I rarely got letters with my own name written on it.Unless if it was during my birthdays or festive seasons.Kan? So I opened it because I was so curious to see what's inside.Then,when I opened it,I felt like crying!!!!! Seriously tak tipu.It was from my one of my beloved bestest buddies,NURUL ATIQAH BINTI KAMARUL ZAMAN.So,I would proudly present you the card,taddddddaaaaaaaa!!

yes,that's my name :)

I've made a clearer view for you.Haha.


The Card. :)

<3
Dont you think she's sweet?


I missed her writing :P


meet the person people!! :))

I miss you too,so badly. :((















































































6 comments:

Ainul said...

whhhoaaa!!
jelous! *i mean ak x bley wat utk kau* :(

Amal Hayati said...

takpe ataiiiii.u will always be in my heart! :))

Nabeelasara said...

Amal! best nyeeeeeeee, comel nye kz! haha :D

Amal Hayati said...

haha.tu lah pasal.aku terkejut gile dpt.rajin betul die wat bnde2 cmni.haha.

Amirah Aisyah said...

comel ;)

4eva4 said...

AMAL!!!
TERHARU bangat seyh..
xpyh la smpi tulis kat blog psal ni jek dowh
haha..bt then.. sincerely from my heart..i miss you..SAYANG KO SGT2