Monday, February 01, 2010

It's February.

A month passed by in 2010 so quickly.Its not quickly actually,my fault I didn't do something productive,yeah,I knew that.need not to mention.However,January had come to an end.So,lets recap what I've done..

-I got my L.That means I'm going to drive on the road on this Thursday.Haha.I knew I'm late.Fullstop.

-I watched GOSSIP GIRL for season 1 and now I'm going for a season 2 and 3 marathon.Currently,I'm so in love love love with Nate.Who can be my Nate Archibald please?

-When now is February,so March is approaching.Counting days for the results! *SIGHSIGHSIGH*Ya Allah,please give me the best thing that I deserve to.Ameen.

-Few more days for the cuticutiindonesia.Yeay,yeay,yeay.Can't waitttttttt!!!! :D:D *extremely excited*




Hoping that February will be much much better than previous months,

4 comments:

Syiqin Sobri said...

1st, Mr L can b ur Nate Archibald.
2nd, hey its cuti2indonesia.

Amal Hayati said...

tak nak lahhhhh! Nate Archibald hensem kottttt!.huhu.okay2.nnt tuka jap lagi.

mira said...

amallll kita dekat bangi :)

mira said...

kita jumpa dekat atai punyaaa hehe. amal follow lah kita. tak reti sgt benda ni :D