Wednesday, January 06, 2010

sorry,i'm late.

This shall be my first entry in 2010 since I was away for 4 days at Kemaman. So,here goes the very first thing :

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALISSA AZUREEN! (the tallest one :D)
Sorry coz I'm about a week late to post this,but I'm wishing you the best for ur life.I knew u won't be able to read this but where ever u are,i'll always pray for ur success and happiness.Thanks for all the times we had together during the difficult times especially.U are always there to help me.May Allah grant all your wishes esp to fly off to France,Insya Allah :)


And this is another good friend of mine,ASMAUL FADHILAH who were just off to PLKN in Kem Setia Ikhlas,Semenyih. I also knew that you won't be able to read this until the CNY holiday kot.haha.However, I just want you to know that I miss u like crazy.Happy plkn-ing,do have fun and take care ok?Aku dtg visit ko nnt.haha :D

*dah lame dh plan nk buat entry ni,tp carik gambar tak jumpe.and harini baru jumpe sume gmbr2 lame.hehe

*alissa,sorry to hear about what happened to ur mum and lil brother.but i prayed that everything is going to be fine,ameen :)

*i got no new year's resolution except for, I WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT! !

2 comments:

Farah Nurdiana said...

Miss me?hahaha

Amal Hayati said...

i missed my RB's :(