Monday, January 18, 2010

future,future.sigh.

Yesterday,I managed to go to the Karnival Jom Masuk U @Shah Alam.And I kept on asking myself a few questions like 'Do I am fully prepared for the university phase? How abt my SPM result?What courses should I pursue and sort of.There were many booths there,where most of them were from IPTA's.Most of the unversities that I've been visited told me that medical courses are very hard and tough.You must be fully prepared physically and mentally yadda yadda yadda.Now,I am really confused abt my future.What should i be? *sigh*

3 comments:

Keroro Rusilful said...

Hey i went there too!! tak nmpak amal pun? tpi ade terserempak faiz afiq ngan suhatman! hahaha

Amal Hayati said...

hah yeke? u pg pukul bape and hari ape? wah wah.baru nak amek SPM pon dh pegi.ni mmg tol2 bagus nih.haha. ;D

Keroro Rusilful said...

Hahaha dalam pkul 9 pagi kot .lpas tu blik kol 12 . xde lah , rombongan skola , klu ckgu x ajak pegi xde nak pegi :PP